Powered By Blogger

Friday, November 14, 2008

Updating

I guess the purpose of this blog was to keep others up to date on our lives. But so far all I have been doing is catching up from the last few years of our life. I guess with the new controversy brewing and erupting about gay/lesbian marriage I just want to get a message out to everyone that our marriage and our lives are just like every one elses. We have our joys and we have our challenges and our bad times and great times. We love our extended families and take pride in those we love. We are struggling with daily life just like everyone else and trying to live, laugh and love every day. So stay tuned...we can get pretty crazy!

1 comment:

Karen said...

Go Liz!! I am really pleased to hear you are happy. God Bless you both.
cousin Karen xxx